Redis 2.4.6 has been release,it fixes a critical replication bug and adds a minor feature:
- [BUGFIX] Fixed issue #141 part 1: Possible protocol desyncs when clients sent wrong protocol is now fixed. (See issue 141 for more details)
- [BUGFIX] Fixed issue #141 part 2: Connection of multiple slaves used to result from time to time into corrupted protocol send to slaves connecte after the first one. (See issue 141 for more details)
- [BUGFIX] Do not propagate DEBUG LOADAOF.
- New INFO contains information such as ip/port/state for every conneced slave.
- Show GCC version in INFO output