Probability, The Analysis of Data – Volume 1
is a free book available online, it provides educational material in the area of data analysis.
- The project features comprehensive coverage of all relevant disciplines including probability, statistics, computing, and machine learning.
- The content is almost self-contained and includes mathematical prerequisites and basic computing concepts.
- The R programming language is used to demonstrate the contents. Full code is available, facilitating reproducibility of experiments and letting readers experiment with variations of the code.
- The presentation is mathematically rigorous, and includes derivations and proofs in most cases.
- HTML versions are freely available on the website http://theanalysisofdata.com. Hardcopies are available at affordable prices.