Redis 2.6.12 has been released and can be downloaded from http://redis.io
UPGRADE URGENCY: MODERATE, nothing very critical but a few non trivial bugs.
* [BUGFIX] redis-cli –bigkeys: don’t crash with empty DB.
* [BUGFIX] stop-writes-on-bgsave-error now works in redis.conf
* [BUGFIX] Don’t crash at startup if RDB is there but can’t be opened.
* [BUGFIX] Initial value for master_link_down_since_seconds is now huge.
* [BUGFIX] Allow SELECT while loading the DB.
* [BUGFIX] Don’t replicate/AOF an empty MULTI/EXEC if the transaction
is empty or containing just read-only commands.
* [BUGFIX] EXPIRE should not be able to resurrect keys (see issue #1026).
* [IMPROVED] Extended SET back ported from Redis 2.8 / unstable
See http://redis.io/commands/set for more information.
* [IMPROVED] Test suite improved.